|Number of Rounds:||500|
|Bullet Type:||Extremely Low Drag Match (ELD Match)|
|Bullet Weight:||225 grain|
|Cartridge Case Material:||Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity:||2810 ft/s|
|Muzzle Energy:||3945 ft-lbs|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.777|
|G7 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.391|
- The Perfect Tip!: The Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets: Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control: With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”
There are no reviews yet.